“Stavrovo plant of automotive and tractor equipment” has long-term history, in July 2011 it has had its 65 year anniversary.
On the basis of the resolution of USSR Council of Ministers and order of the Minister of Automotive Industry was made a decision to organize in Stavrovo settlement, on the base of former weaving-dyeing factory, the “Stavrovsky zavod “Avtonasos”. The thorough repairs were performed, the equipment was purchased and installed, and the electric power facilities were fixed. In 1947 was started the products release.
In 1952 the enterprise gets the additional production from the Moscow plant “Krasnaya zvezda”, which required the complete reconstruction of the plant to expand the production areas. The “grand electricity” came to the plant (electric power transmission) from the Vladimir heat and power plant. The whole settlement received the electric energy.
In 1962 the plant “Avtonasos” was renamed into “Stavrovo plant of automotive and tractor equipment”.
In 1967 was carried out a decision to technically reequip and reconstruct the enterprise, the plant actively develops, the production areas are considerably increasing, in 1970-1972 was started the building of the new premises, wastewater treatment facilities and housings, due to big influx of workers.
Since 1975 until 2011 the production of automotive components and medical equipment has taken place.
In 2006 the development of the plant has taken a new direction, in the area was organized the “Stavrovo industrial park”.
The park has an advantageous position in Vladimir region, in 160 km distance from Moscow, in 13km distance from the Moscow - Nizhniy Novgorod route.